The NCSI was developed at the request of corporations for developing top new sales talent, cutting edge sales research, on-going training, and executive education for sales leadership. For more information please contact: John Chapman.
CBER performs high-quality applied research in economic policy and business practice, drawing on the expertise of the faculty of the Bryan School of Business and Economics. CBER’s goal is to use sound and objective research to serve the Triad community, and to assist in the economic development of our region.
Our mission is to support faculty members in their scholarly and creative research activities. In particular, the office assists faculty members with the following services in sponsored research:
- Finding sponsors for external contracts and grants
- Guide for Proposal Submission and Award Administration
- Preparation of proposals and research manuscripts
- Guidance on Bryan School and UNCG policies and procedures
- Locating research partners in the Bryan School