Welcome Back and Happy New Year Bryan Spartans!
Your Bryan Advisors hope you had a restful Winter Break and you are ready to set sights on academic success!!! Remember we are here to help!
Get a jump start on your semester success check out these resources available!
Bryan Tutoring for Accounting and Finance, will be held in Bryan 335
Mondays 10am- 3pm
Bryan Tutoring for Economics, TBA
Is there a Bryan Faculty or Staff Member you’d like to appreciate? Show your appreciation by nominating them for a Bryan Star and/or Staff excellent award. Please take the time to recognize that special person and acknowledge their hard work. Click to submit your nominations for Staff Stars or Staff Excellence
From your Bryan Advisors:
- New year new plans—Bryan Advisors Welcome you to schedule a graduation plan appointment–graduation plans are a great way to forecast future semesters and have a road map to graduation.
- Don’t wait till it is too late—Bryan Summer schedule is available-speak with your Bryan Advisors.
- Walk in hours are available for quick question on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 2 pm to 4 pm in Bryan 301.
- The Bryan USS Office believes each student should take responsibility for his or her academic journey. But if you would like the support from family or friends, we must abide by the FERPA guidelines, Click here for information on the FERPA policy and what it means for you.
- If you are a student planning to graduate in Summer 2017 and need to take MGT 491 during Summer 2017 you MUST request to be added to the MGT 491 wait list. Click here to add your name to the electronic wait list. Students who complete the form will be notified in May if they have a seat in MGT 491 for Summer 2017. Spring 2017 Graduation application reference guide.
Bryan Company Spotlights:
It’s that time of year again! The Bryan School’s Company Spotlight series is starting next week! Company Spotlights are events where employers come to present to students about their company and the career/internship opportunities they have available.
Company Spotlight Schedule: Students planning to attend must RSVP for each event.
Thursday, 1/26/17: Northwestern Mutual
Tuesday, 1/31/17: Speedway
Thursday, 2/2/17: Liberty Hardware
Tuesday, 2/7/17: State Farm
Thursday, 2/9/17: Gilbarco Veeder Root
Tuesday, 2/21/17: Hanesbrands
Thursday, 2/23/17: Deere-Hitachi
Tuesday, 2/28/17: Target
Tuesday, 3/21/17: Red Ventures
Thursday, 3/23/17: Charles Aris
Tuesday, 3/28/17: Speedway
Thursday, 4/20/17: Epes Transport
Last day to apply for May graduation: February 2nd. *Click here for more details*
Spring Break: Monday March 13th-Friday March 17th.
Spring Holiday: Friday April 14th University closed.