The Bryan Student Ambassador program at UNCG seeks to inspire students through leadership development. Bryan Ambassadors will interact and engage with prospective students while also promoting The Bryan School and its programs and services. They provide information and insight about the college as part of recruitment, high school visits, campus tours, special events and speaking engagements.
A position as a Bryan Student Ambassador is one of high esteem and a source of self-enrichment. Bryan Ambassadors strive to be role models within the college and community. In doing so, they can enjoy the tangible benefits of networking opportunities and resume building needed as they look to their future careers.
Benefits of Becoming a Bryan Student Ambassador:
- Serve prospective students interested in the Bryan School of Business
- Enhance leadership, communication, and professional development skills
- Gain personal and professional development skills by participating in networking opportunities, communicating with business professionals, and working directly with the Undergraduate Student Service Office.
To be considered for a Bryan Ambassador position you must:
- Have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours at UNC Greensboro by the end of Summer 2016.
- Have earned and maintained a cumulative UNCG & Bryan GPA at or above a 2.5
- MUST commit to Fall, Spring and Summer Terms (or until graduation if less than 1 academic year away)
Please fill out and return this form along with 2 recommendations (one of which must be from a Bryan faculty member with whom you have taken a class) and an unofficial copy of your UNCG transcript (this can be obtained from your UNCGenie account) to:
Amanda Everhart, Program Advisor
Bryan Undergraduate Students Services
Bryan 301 G
Student Ambassadors selected for the 2016-2017 year will work Fall 2016, Spring 2017 and Summer 2017 (or until graduation if less than 1 academic year away)