The UNCG Career Services Center (CSC) is available to assist Bryan undergraduate students with any questions or concerns you have related to your career development and managing your career. Through the services, programs, and campus partnerships provided by CSC, their Career Team assists in developing individualized career plans to maximize success in creating “career savvy” candidates.
Meeting with a Career Team Member:
If you would like individualized career assistance, we recommend meeting with a CSC Career Team Member. Please follow the steps below to receive career assistance.
- Stop by the UNCG Career Services Center in #1 Elliott University Center (near Subway) during Drop-In Hours to meet with a career team member immediately! No appointment needed. Drop-In Hours are Monday-Friday from 10:00am-5:00pm during the fall and spring semesters. Drop-In Hours are not available during the summer. Please call the UNCG Career Services Center at 336-334-5454 to request an appointment during the summer.
- The career team is available to help you with the following:
- choosing your major
- building your resume/cover letter
- preparing for an interview
- creating a job/internship search strategy
- understanding graduate school
- setting up an appointment with your liaison Career Counselor
Check out the “DIY” career site at www.uncg.edu/csc and click on “DIY” to “Do It Yourself.” This site gives you access to handouts and online resources to assist you today.
- Please note that Bryan undergraduate students should call the UNCG Career Services Center at 336-334-5454 if you want to schedule an appointment. Online scheduling through SpartanCareers is not available. Call the UNCG Career Services Center at 336-334-5454 if you have any questions about meeting with a UNCG Career Services Center career team member.
- Current students interested in using SpartanCareers to search for jobs and internships can go to the following page to login: https://uncg-csm.symplicity.com/students. Be sure to use the link provided for students once you get to the SpartanCareers login page. Then use your iSpartan username (not complete email address) and password to login to your account.
Note for Alumni: Bryan students who graduate with a Bachelor’s degree can utilize the UNCG Career Services Center up to 6 months after graduation. However, access to SpartanCareers is not limited to 6 months after graduation. If you have questions about services available to alumni, call the UNCG Career Services Center at 336-334-5454.