- Bryan Spotlights
- Undergraduate Student Services
- New Student Information
- Study Abroad
- Syllabi Directory
- Prospective Students
- Students Resources
- Scholarship Application
- Career Services
- Student Organizations
- Master’s Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Global Apparel Supply Chain Management Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Information Assurance, Security and Privacy
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain, Logistics, and Transportation Management
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Information Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Business Foundations
- PhD Programs
- Attend an Information Session
- Free GMAT Prep Course
- Local Area Information
- Current Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Course Syllabi
- Bryan Staff Excellence Award
- Centers & Offices
- Web Support Request
- Upload a Syllabus
- Hallway Screen System
- Instructional Technology Consultants
- Business Partnerships
Transform your passion
for fashion into a successful, lifelong career.
If you have an interest in fashion, the Department of Consumer, Apparel, and Retail Studies (CARS) offers the best preparation for becoming what we see in you: a work-ready professional with all of the experience, knowledge and networking you need to build a successful career. The CARS program will help you become an exceptional problem solver for the apparel industry, confident and ready to make meaningful connections where you work, live and lead.
Why do students choose our program over any other?
- Close connections with industry leaders keep our curriculum innovative and relevant.
- Our student-centered learning environment features supportive faculty who will challenge and mentor you along your journey.
- Internships from North Carolina to New York and beyond allow you to work for the brands that inspire you such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Saks, Inc., Belk Stores, JC Penney, and VF Corporation (The North Face, Wrangler, Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica).
- We offer the full span of the apparel/fashion supply chain along with a focus on global fashion careers in design and retailing.
- Our students have a high rate of placement in the field — many even before graduation.
The CARS department will position you to create the next hot fashion trend, work for an apparel company in the United States or abroad, or even start a retail store that sells apparel to today’s consumer. Get to know our community, and apply today!
Department of Consumer,
Apparel, and Retail Studies
210 Stone Building
PO Box 26170
Greensboro, NC 27402
Phone: (336) 334-5250
For more information or to schedule a tour please complete this form.
- CARS Home
- About Us
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Careers & Internships