The Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship is:
- Intended for professionals who already have a bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited institution.
- Develops entrepreneurship knowledge and skills.
- Gives professionals the opportunity to gain valuable entrepreneurial knowledge and skills before 1) starting a new venture, 2) growing their venture, or 3) being more creative and innovative in a corporate environment.
- The certificate is 12 credit hours or equivalent to four 3-credit courses.
- Certificate on-hold till January 2013, although courses in the certificate are offered fall 2012.