All students with an interest in economics are invited to become members of the student-led organization. For additional information, please contact EconClub@uncg.edu or visit the Economics Club website. Benefits of membership include, but are not limited to:
- network with other students about the field of study, jobs, internships, and graduate school opportunities;
- develop leadership skills through officer positions or ad-hoc committee service;
- receive special job market assistance through workshops supported by Career Services;
- attend seminars and featured speaker events;
- meet periodically during the semester to encourage majors to tutor (for pay) through the Learning Assistance Center or the Department of Economics;
- and build social support through fun activities including bowling, movie night, game challenges, and other activities.
The links provided on this web page are not under the direct or indirect control of The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, and are provided as a convenience to you. By clicking on any such hyperlink, you will be leaving the UNCG website.