- Bryan Spotlights
- Undergraduate Student Services
- New Student Information
- Study Abroad
- Syllabi Directory
- Prospective Students
- Students Resources
- Scholarship Application
- Career Services
- Student Organizations
- Master’s Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Global Apparel Supply Chain Management Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Information Assurance, Security and Privacy
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain, Logistics, and Transportation Management
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Information Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Business Foundations
- PhD Programs
- Attend an Information Session
- Free GMAT Prep Course
- Local Area Information
- Current Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Course Syllabi
- Bryan Staff Excellence Award
- Centers & Offices
- Web Support Request
- Upload a Syllabus
- Hallway Screen System
- Instructional Technology Consultants
- Business Partnerships
Upcoming Company Spotlights
Why should you attend?
Company Spotlights are a chance to learn about organizations and available career/internship openings. They are a great place to network with company representatives and make connections that can open the door to your future career. Several employers have told us that they have hired students they have met through Spotlights! As a bonus, the first 10 students who arrive to each Spotlight will get a special gift from the Bryan School. ANOTHER BONUS: If you attend at least three Company Spotlights in the 2016-2017 academic year, you will be entered for a chance to win an iPad Air. Each additional Spotlight you attend (after the original three) will give you an extra entry into the drawing!
What should you expect?
A Company Spotlight lasts approximately one hour. The first 30 minutes will consist of a company presentation and the remaining 30 minutes is designated for networking. You will get one-on-one interaction time with company representatives to shine and show them what you are all about!
The Bryan Company Spotlight series is a great way to get your career started. Let us know you are coming to the next Bryan Spotlight, click on any of the upcoming spotlight events below to RSVP.
Follow these tips to make the most out of your Company Spotlight experience!
Arrive 10 minutes early
- Food will be provided at every Spotlight, so come early to grab some dinner
- Be one of the first 10 to arrive and you will receive a gift from the Bryan School
- Doors will open at 5pm and the event will begin at 5:30pm (you will not be allowed to enter past 5:45pm)
Dress to impress
- This is a networking opportunity! Make a great first impression and dress business casual
Bring your resume
- Expert tip: Get your resume critiqued by Career Services first so that you know it is topnotch!
Do your research
- Research the organization ahead of time so that you can show your knowledge of the industry and your enthusiasm for the company