MBA 701 Excel & Quantitative Resources
Free Excel Prep course offered by the Bryan School for Bryan graduate students. Email email@example.com with your UNCG username to enroll.
- Working with cells and ranges
- Formatting worksheets
- Charts and Pivot Tables
- External Data (importing and exporting)
Beginning in January 2018, the Bryan School is also offering an exam for students to take to become an Excel Certified Microsoft Office® Specialist. Being certified by this exam helps students stand out to employers by providing proof of their competence with excel. This exam will be offered 1-2 times per month. Each sitting of the exam will be able to accommodate 24-40 students. Find out more details on exam dates, free practices codes, and additional resources here!
Other Excel Resources
Corporate Finance Institute’s Excel Crash Course for Finance Professionals – The ultimate Excel crash course for finance professionals. Learn all the Excel tips, tricks, shortcuts, formulas and functions you need for financial modeling in this free online course.
GCF Learn Free.org
University of Washington Quantitative Skills Center
Lynda.com from LinkedIn
- Free Trial for Excel Training and Tutorials
- These Excel tutorials are designed to help you use Excel to analyze data on any level.
- Free Trial for Spreadsheet Training and Tutorials
- Learn to use a spreadsheet to make pivot tables, create charts and graphs, track expenses, manage lists, and analyze data.
- Free Trial for Business Training and Tutorials
- Business skills from project management and negotiation to leadership skills and online marketing strategy.
Dummies.com – Search different tips, tricks, and learn functions in Excel!
Microsoft Office 365 @ UNCG
UNCG’s Information Technology Services (ITS) has made Microsoft Office 365 available to all current UNCG students. Visit this page to set up your access!
- Check out the Crash Course: Statistics YouTube Channel!
- Statistics for Dummies and the Statistics for Dummies Cheat Sheet
- Open Intro Statistics, 3rd Edition
- There is a free PDF download available, varied low prices for hard copies.
- Business Research Methods by Dr. Sue Greener
- Chapter 6 – Quantitative Research Methods: Collecting and Analyzing Quantitative Data
Remember to check out UNCG’s Jackson Library Catalog Search for print and online resources!
- Academic Calendar
- Case Analysis Guide
- Computer Labs
- Digital Media Commons (DMC)
- Graduate Bulletin
- Graduate School
- Graduate Student Association
- Jackson Library
- Laptop Information
- MBA Library Resources
- Microsoft Office® Specialist Excel Certification
- Military and Veterans Services
- Ready to Learn (for Online Courses)
- Registrar’s Office
- Speaking Center
- Useful Forms and Information
- UNCG Bookstore
- Writing Center
- Campus Map
- Campus Recreation
- Cashiers and Student Accounts Office
- Discover Student Life
- Elliot University Center (EUC)
- Financial Aid Office
- Health Insurance Requirement
- Office of Accessibility Resources & Services
- SpartanCard Center
- Student Health Services
- UNCG Dining Services
- UNCG Public Calendar
- Weatherspoon Art Museum
International Student Resources
Employment & Internships
Useful Forms for MBA Students
Visit the Graduate School’s website for useful documents and forms for graduate students. For current students, review the documents in the “Enrolled Students” section.
Please discuss with your Academic Advisor before completing these forms to understand how your course of study may change.