Earn your master's degree in as little as one year!
Qualified UNC Greensboro undergraduate students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Supply Chain Management can apply to the Accelerated Master’s Program (AMP) and receive the following benefits:
- No GRE or GMAT entrance exam is required.
- Application fee waiver ($65 value).
- Dual credit for graduate coursework completed as an undergraduate student.
- Currently enrolled Bryan School undergraduate student with a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Applicants must have earned at least 60 credit hours, with 30 credit hours earned at UNCG.
Download a Program Fact Sheet
ISM 201 – Essentials of Cyber Security
ISM 218 – Database Systems
ISM 324 – Secure Network Systems
ISM 402 – Supply Chain Management
ISM 425 – Business Analytics
SCM 304 – Managing/Organizing Projects
SCM 432 – Supply Chain Management Project
ISM 665 – Principles of Cyber Security
ISM 671 – Organizing Data for Analytics
ISM 673 – Designing Secure Networks and IoT for Business
ISM 650 – Principles of Supply Chain Management
ISM 646 – Visualizing Data to Design Strategy
SCM 678 – Project Management for Dynamic Environments
SCM 652 – Strategic Cost, Procurement & Supply Chain Finance
Your Next Steps:
- Speak with an undergraduate advisor to determine how graduate coursework can meet the requirements of your undergraduate degree. Approved graduate coursework taken as an undergraduate student can count towards both your Bachelor’s degree and the Master of Science in IT & Management degree.
- Meet with the MSITM AMP program advisor to discuss the program, review graduate coursework options, and determine your target enrollment term.
- Work with a graduate program recruiter to prepare and submit the online graduate program application.
- Once admitted to the program, you can begin registering for approved graduate-level coursework.
To maximize the program benefits, complete steps 1-4 as early as the second semester of your sophomore year.