MBA Mentoring Program
Are you ready to give back and share your professional experiences and lessons learned with the next generation?
We’re seeking 30 business professionals to serve as mentors to MBA students during the 2019-2020 academic year. As a mentor, you’ll help current full-time students (average age is 25) gain insight into the workplace, grow their network, and understand the connection between classroom concepts and industry practices. You’ll be able to pass along the things you wish someone had told you as you entered the workforce!
How it Works:
You’ll meet your mentee at a kick-off meeting and social in August 2019. You and your mentee will plan to meet in person, over the phone, or at networking events at least once each month. All mentors and mentees will attend three additional group meetings, in October 2019, March 2019, and May 2020. Your formal mentorship will conclude in May 2020.
- Mentors must have at least 15 years of professional experience.
- Mentors should be college graduates, but do not need to have a graduate degree. Alumni from any college or university are welcome to apply.
- Mentors must be available to attend the group meetings and periodic in-person meetings in the Triad area.
- The application deadline is June 30, 2019.
- Applicants may be contacted for an interview prior to being selected as a mentor.