Post Your Jobs
Post your job and internship opportunities for free through SpartanCareers, UNCG’s job-posting system for access to talent across all departments from UNCG. Don’t forget to post positions for experienced professionals as well as entry level candidates.
Follow these steps to post your position:
- Go to SpartanCareers
- If you don’t already have an account, select “Register and Post Local Job.”
- Follow the instructions for setting up your account and posting your position.
- Once the position is submitted, it will be reviewed and approved for posting on SpartanCareers. If we have any questions about the position, we will contact you before it gets posted.
You may also register for the UNCG Career Fair for additional recruitment opportunities.
Sample Internship Projects:
Competitive analysis, market research into new opportunities, business plan development, financial analysis and modeling, supply chain analysis and inventory management, human resource planning and development, project management, software development, web development, and systems analysis.
If your organization is currently offering unpaid internships, please review the U.S. Department of Labor’s Fact Sheet (from April 2010) regarding paid/unpaid internships. For more information on this topic, click here.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your unpaid internship, please contact our office. If you have questions or concerns regarding your unpaid internship, please contact our office. Please note that our office recommends offering paid internships to students to increase the number of applications.
Hire a Bryan School intern
We invite your organization to recruit both undergraduate and graduate students for your internship needs. Internships can take place any time of year. Any internship opportunity should add value to your organization and be an excellent hands-on learning opportunity for our students.
Benefits of Providing an Internship Opportunity:
- Added economic value for your organization
- Support to allow current employees to focus on key priorities
- Fresh perspective on organizational challenges
- Enhanced recruiting of new talent into your organization
- Increased brand equity for your organization among our students
- Future partnership opportunities with the Bryan School and UNCG
Suggested Recruiting Calendar for Interns
|Semester Intern is Needed||Post Internship on SpartanCareers||Posting Duration|
(late August-early December)
|Between April and July||8-10 weeks|
(mid/late January-early May)
|Between September and October||8-10 weeks|
(late May-early August)
|Between January and February
(some employers post summer internships as early as September)