We provide personalized coaching for the graduate students in the Bryan School. Some of the most popular topics that graduate students need assistance with are:
- Resume Review
- Cover Letter Review
- Interview Tips
- Career Planning & Coaching
- How to conduct salary negotiations.
Career and professional development workshops will provide students with valuable insights on navigating the professional landscape. The following topics will be covered during the workshops:
- Strategies for an Effective Job Search
- Resume and Cover Letters
- How to Prepare for a Career Fair?
- Networking & Elevator Pitch
- Interviewing Methods
- What to do after the job interview?
- Professionalism in the Workplace
All Bryan School graduate students will be added to Bryan Briefcase Canvas group. This group contains professional and career development materials to help elevate our students professional profiles to the next level. The Bryan Briefcase group allows access to exclusive dates and resources such as workshops dates, templates, and tools. The platform can also be used to connect and collaborate with the students as they navigate their career and graduate journey.