Let Us Assist You
One-on-one coaching sessions enhance your personal and professional journeys whether you are preparing to enter the job market, transitioning into a new role, shifting careers, or focusing on generally developing professional skills in the Bryan School. Our specialist helps you with:
- exploring career paths
- setting goals
- tailoring your job search and application materials to best represent your educational and/or work accomplishments
- developing personalized approaches to interviewing, building your network, and finding professional development opportunities
Your Career Journey
Through our programming and one-on-one coaching, we help you answer questions around these key areas:
- Assess: What are my values, skills, and interests and how are they related?
- Explore: What are all of my options?
- Connect: How do I create and communicate my story while building my network?
- Enhance: What skills/experiences do I need to move forward?
- Engage: How can I prepare my materials, interviewing skills, and negotiating skills to go on the job market and then transition beyond Bryan?
The Bryan Graduate Career Center focuses on 4 key areas of support for graduate students:
- Coaching: one-on-one coaching uniquely tailored for your journey
- Programs: series of workshops and sessions on job/internship searching, building professional skills, special topics in career development in addition to our Company Spotlight series
- Initiatives: supportive endeavors beyond our program series such as the Truist Emerging Leaders Certificate program and our structured mentoring program
- Virtual resources: a robust portfolio of virtual resources specialized for you