All activities are linked to competencies desired by employers, including:
- Relationship Management
- Global and Intercultural Skills
Contact Lasse Palomaki at email@example.com for questions regarding the program.
The Blueprint Series
- BUS 115: Blueprint for Personal Development
- BUS 215: Blueprint for Professional Development
- BUS 315: Global and Intercultural Skills Development
- BUS 415: Leadership Development
Contact Tyler Wiersma at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the program.
Employer partnerships add immense value to the undergraduate experience, and the Bryan School continually strives to connect our career-ready students with employers in need of top talent. From advisory boards and company spotlights, to classroom instruction and capstone projects, our students learn transferable skills from industry partners who understand what it takes to succeed in the business world. This industry-focused approach puts our students in the driver’s seat when choosing a career path.