As a Bryan School Student, you have access to many people ready to help you develop your professional self. Megan Parker, Manager of Career and Professional Development for the Bryan School, focuses on the specific needs and professional goals of graduate students. Megan is here specifically to aid Bryan School Students with professional development, mock interviews, refining resumes, internship searches and career coaching. Contact Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
Be sure to check out the schedule of events for the Bryan School’s Company Spotlights Series! Another great career resource to Bryan Students, these events are an excellent way to learn about organizations and available career or internship openings, as well as network with industry professionals.
Beginning in January 2018, the Bryan School is also offering an exam for students to take to become an Excel Certified Microsoft Office® Specialist. Being certified by this exam helps students stand out to employers by providing proof of their competence with excel. This exam will be offered 1-2 times per month. Each sitting of the exam will be able to accommodate 24-40 students. Find out more details on exam dates, free practices codes, and additional resources here!
- Working with cells and ranges
- Formatting worksheets
- Charts and Pivot Tables
- External Data (importing and exporting)
Other Excel Resources
Corporate Finance Institute’s Excel Crash Course for Finance Professionals – The ultimate Excel crash course for finance professionals. Learn all the Excel tips, tricks, shortcuts, formulas and functions you need for financial modeling in this free online course.
GCF Learn Free.org
University of Washington Quantitative Skills Center
Lynda.com from LinkedIn
- Free Trial for Excel Training and Tutorials
- These Excel tutorials are designed to help you use Excel to analyze data on any level.
- Free Trial for Spreadsheet Training and Tutorials
- Learn to use a spreadsheet to make pivot tables, create charts and graphs, track expenses, manage lists, and analyze data.
- Free Trial for Business Training and Tutorials
- Business skills from project management and negotiation to leadership skills and online marketing strategy.
SAS Certified Programmer
Distinguish yourself on the job market with SAS certification, a marketable skill that broadens entry-level employment opportunities and can increase prospective pay-scales. SAS data management and analytics software is used by Fortune 500 companies and government offices to inform policy and business decisions. UNC Greensboro students can self-enroll for unlimited, FREE online SAS courses specifically geared toward certification exams. Exams are offered at a 50% discount.
- SAS Programming Language: Essentials, Data Manipulation, Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies, Macro Language, SQL Essentials
- SAS Enterprise Guide: Querying and Reporting, Advanced Tasks
- Statistics: ANOVA, Regression and Logistic Regression, Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression
- Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Rapid Predictive Modeling for Business Analysts
There is a free PDF download available, varied low prices for hard copies.
Chapter 6 – Quantitative Research Methods: Collecting and Analyzing Quantitative Data
$20 Regression Section, $150 for Full Online Course
- Academic Calendar
- Case Analysis Guide
- Computer Labs
- Digital Media Commons (DMC)
- Graduate Bulletin
- Graduate School
- Graduate Student Association
- Jackson Library
- Laptop Information
- MBA Library Resources
- Microsoft Office® Specialist Excel Certification
- Military and Veterans Services
- Ready to Learn (for Online Courses)
- Registrar’s Office
- Speaking Center
- Useful Forms and Information
- UNCG Bookstore
- Writing Center
- Campus Map
- Campus Recreation
- Cashiers and Student Accounts Office
- Discover Student Life
- Elliot University Center (EUC)
- Financial Aid Office
- Health Insurance Requirement
- Office of Accessibility Resources & Services
- SpartanCard Center
- Student Health Services
- UNCG Dining Services
- UNCG Public Calendar
- Weatherspoon Art Museum