The scholarship is open to all students residing in the United States. Nextiva encourages students of any background, gender, and ethnicity to apply for the scholarship.Application
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
The Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship is a highly selective scholarship for the nation’s top community college students seeking to complete their bachelor’s degrees at four-year colleges or universities. Each Cooke Scholar has access to generous financial support for two to three years, college planning support, ongoing advising, and the opportunity to connect with the thriving community of fellow scholars.Application
Crush the CPA Exam Scholarship Program
This is an annual scholarship with one grand prize winner which includes a Wiley CPAexcel Platinum Course and a Crush The CPA Exam Study Guide.
In order to be considered for this scholarship you must be an actively enrolled college student in the last semester of obtaining your accounting degree or a recent graduate with a final cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher who plans on taking the CPA Exam.
Applicants can get more information through the given link: Crush the CPA Exam Scholarship Program.Application
GFFSP Scholarship (Greensboro Society of Financial Service Professionals)
- Scholarship(s) up to $1,000.
- Recipients are eligible to apply the following year.
- Must be a junior or senior in a 4-year degree program, or in the final year of a community college program for the year awarded.
- A GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- A United States citizen or legal resident living in North Carolina and pursuing a course of study at a North Carolina college or university that could lead to a career in the financial services field.
- Members or immediate family members of the Greensboro SFSP and/or the Greensboro SFSP Foundation are not eligible.
- Scholarship recipients will receive a one-year associate local membership in the Society of Financial Service Professionals Greensboro Chapter.
- The cash award(s) will be paid directly to the educational institution or provided to the recipient after verifying the monies are a reimbursement for previously paid tuition.
John Fife Female Business Leadership Encouragement Scholarship
One scholarship of $10,000 will be awarded to a woman or female-identifying junior or senior at any accredited college or university who is pursuing a business-related baccalaureate degree.Application
Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Program
Money Metals Exchange, a national precious metals dealer recently ranked “Best in the USA,” has teamed up with the Sound Money Defense League to help qualified students pay for the ever-rising costs of tuition, fees, books, and supplies.
Metals Exchange and the Sound Money Defense League will be awarding this scholarship to two incoming or current undergraduate students and two graduate students each year.
To apply for this scholarship, students should fill out the application form below, provide proof of current attendance at a high school, college, or university (by submitting, for example, a transcript) and upload their current resume and their essay. Essays should be roughly 1,000 words in length and should answer ONE of the following questions:
- How has the Federal Reserve System helped or hurt the American economy?
- Most economists, even those who support private property and free markets, think that money (or monetary services, or money and banking, etc.) is a special good that must be produced and controlled by the government. Do you agree or disagree, and why?
- How do you think the free market would handle money, if there were no government intervention of any kind?
- How could America best return to a gold or bi-metallic (gold and silver) standard?
This scholarship will be open to high school seniors, undergraduate students, and graduate students with an interest in economics, specifically the tradition of the Austrian school. You DO NOT have to be an economics major to be eligible to receive this scholarship.
Essays will be reviewed by a blue ribbon committee of professors, economists, and executives of Money Metals Exchange and Sound Money Defense League. The panel will select two (2) undergraduate winners and two (2) graduate winners. All four (4) articles will be published on one or both organizations’ websites. The four (4) winners will have the opportunity to win the People’s Choice Award by sharing their published article on social media (Facebook, Twitter). The winner will be chosen based on which article gets the most “shares” or “retweets” within fourteen (14) days of the announcement of the winners.Application
Jewish Educational Loan Fund
- JELF loans are administered in a five-state region (FL, GA, NC, SC and VA, excluding metro DC).
- All students submit an application each year.
- In-person interviews are required for all first time applicants and their cosigners. Returning applicants may complete a phone or online interview.
- A student’s cosigner must reside in the U.S.
- Each loan is anonymous to anyone outside JELF’s immediate staff. A committee of trained volunteers decide on the confidential amounts awarded.