The Bryan Student Ambassador program at UNCG seeks to inspire students through leadership development. Bryan Ambassadors will interact and engage with prospective students while also promoting The Bryan School and its programs and services. Bryan Ambassadors provide information and insight about the college as part of recruitment, high school visits, campus tours, special events and speaking engagements.
A position as a Bryan Student Ambassador is one of high esteem, commitment and a source of self-enrichment. Bryan Ambassadors strive to be role models within the college and community. In doing so, they can enjoy the tangible benefits of networking opportunities and resume building needed as they look to their future careers.
To be considered for the program:
Please submit the Bryan Undergraduate Ambassador Application along with uploading 2 letters of recommendations (one of which must be from a Bryan faculty member with whom you have taken a class) and an unofficial copy of your UNCG transcript (this can be obtained from your UNCGenie account).
If selected as a Bryan Student Ambassadors your commitment will be for the entire 2023-2024 academic year -Fall 2023, Spring 2024 (or until graduation if less than 1 academic year away).
Benefits of Becoming a Bryan Student Ambassador:
- Serve prospective students interested in the Bryan School of Business
- Enhance leadership, communication, and professional development skills
- Gain personal and professional development skills by participating in networking opportunities, communicating with business professionals, and working directly with the Undergraduate Student Service Office.
To be considered for a Bryan Ambassador position you must:
- Have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours at UNC Greensboro
- Have earned and maintained a cumulative UNCG & Bryan GPA at or above a 2.5
- MUST commit to Fall, and Spring Terms (or until graduation if less than 1 academic year away)
- MUST commit to at least two prospective session/events and required to serve as a Marshal during Bryan Commencement Ceremony in May.
- Participation in the following
- Bryan Ambassador Kick Off and Training: September 23
- Admitted Spartans Day Spring: TBA
- Transfer Information Sessions Fall: TBA
- Fall and Spring Open House: TBA
- Prospective Student Information Sessions (weekly)
- Provide positive insight on The Bryan School to prospective students.