Thanks to the generosity of our programs’ donors and sponsors, numerous scholarship opportunities have been made available to reward exceptional student merit and to foster the continued pursuit of higher education by students with financial need. These opportunities are unique to the Bryan School and its economics programs.
Enrolled economics majors and graduate students may apply for these opportunities through the Bryan School scholarship application process. Application for Fall 2020 scholarship consideration may be made from February 10, 2020 through March 16, 2020.
Financial Aid also provides a multitude of resources to UNC Greensboro students to help make their higher education more accessible for qualifying students.Apply for Scholarships
- Margaret Ingrao Bayse Scholarship
- Betty C. & Robert C. Brooks Master’s Fellowship in Economics
- Leonard L. Brown Scholarship
- Amelia Storms Hopkins Scholarship
- Economics Faculty Scholarship
- Albert S. Keister Scholarship
- Iris T. Schnitzer and Stephen M. Schnitzer Scholarship
- Melinda Sanford Vialpando Scholarship
- Wachovia Fellows Fund