Sustainability in Business Expo
The Bryan School of Business & Economics Virtual Collaboratory for Sustainable Business Practices Presents
A day of discovery and dialogue as the Bryan School celebrates Earth Day 2021! This day-long series of virtual panels and presentations will highlight the diverse ways sustainability can be woven into the theory and practice of business across industry sectors and organizational contexts.
All UNCG faculty, staff, students, and alumni are welcome, along with community members, business owners and professionals regardless of location. Keep in mind that space is limited in the Zoom sessions to 300 people, so sign in early to secure your spot!
- Teaching Sustainability in the Business Classroom
- Sustainable Business and the Triple Bottom Line
- A Sustainable (Entrepreneurship) Podcast: Earth Day Edition
- Sustainable Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
- Sustainability in Business Practice with Local and National Brands
Featured Companies Include:
- VF Corporation
- Procter and Gamble
- Quaintance-Weaver Hotels and Restaurants
- Cisco Systems
This is a university and community wide event, each session has a capacity limited to the first 300 people to join. Please plan accordingly: register for each session, check email for Eventbrite confirmation with Zoom info and join the Zoom sessions early to secure your spot.
Attendance to these sessions can earn students class credit so in order to make your attendance count: log into the live Zoom sessions exactly at the start time or before and stay till the end.