Virtual Information Session for Master’s and Certificate Programs
Prospective students will have the opportunity to virtually connect with our graduate recruiter as well as a faculty member and current student from their respective program of interest to learn more about the curriculum, admission requirements, application deadlines, career services, and GMAT prep. Registered attendees will receive an application fee waiver ($65 value).
DURING THIS SESSION WE WILL REVIEW:
- Application and admission requirements
- Program costs and financial aid
- In-depth program description and curriculum
- Career opportunities for graduates
- GMAT/GRE waiver options and our GMAT prep course