Hidden Hero Award
This award is given to the Bryan School employee who:
- works quietly behind the scenes for the good of the Bryan School and UNCG;
- though not publicly celebrated, he or she demonstrates leadership through dedication and service;
- shows consistent exemplary service that goes beyond the daily work of the employee; and/or
- this person’s actions make an outstanding contribution that was unexpected.
Base your statement on one or more of the criteria listed above, please give examples of this nominee’s service to their team, the Bryan School and the across the University.
Nominees can be full-time or part-time SHRA or EHRA staff members employed by the Bryan School of Business and Economics for at least 1 full year. Additional years of service elsewhere at UNCG do not apply. The winner is not eligible to be nominated again for a period of two years.
- 2019 – Glenda Lloyd
- 2018 – Terri Sparks / Casey Fletcher