Spirit of the Spartan
This award is given to the Bryan School employee who:
- treats other team members with respect;
- considers the ideas and opinions of others;
- shares information;
- willingly accepts responsibility;
- works beyond their office and/or department;
- utilizes strong interpersonal skills;
- this person should work toward maintaining harmonious relationships; and/or
- they go above and beyond to enhance team productivity and broader university-wide collaboration.
Base your statement on one or more of the criteria listed above, please give examples of this nominee’s service to their team, the Bryan School and the across the University.
Nominees can be full-time or part-time SHRA or EHRA staff members employed by the Bryan School of Business and Economics for at least one full year. Additional years of service elsewhere at UNCG do not apply. The winner is not eligible to be nominated again for a period of two years.
- 2018 – Amanda Everhart