Attend the Bryan School Virtual Open House
Please join us for our upcoming open house to learn about graduate programs and certificates offered by the Bryan School of Business and Economics.
Attendees at this event will:
- Meet with faculty and program leaders
- Hear from current students
- Discover our degree offerings, specialized coursework, and flexible scheduling options
- Learn about admissions requirements, financial aid, and scholarship options
- Discuss application questions with admissions staff
- Receive an application fee waiver* ($65 value)
Representatives from the following programs will be in attendance:
- MS in Accounting
- MA in Applied Economics
- MS in International Business
- MS in IT and Management
- Select Graduate Certificates
*Interested students must register in advance and attend the virtual event to receive an application fee waiver. The application fee waiver only applies to new applications. Refunds for prior applications are not available. Registered attendees will receive login instructions prior to the event.
If you have questions regarding our available information sessions, open houses or one-to-one meetings please reach out to our graduate recruitment team.