Analytics are for everyone
This certificate is designed for professionals from all industries, functional areas of business, and academic backgrounds who are interested in advancing their understanding of the field analytics and its application in the business environment.
This certificate is open to professionals with a bachelor’s degree and some background in either IT or management. This online program offers flexibility and can be completed in only two semesters of part-time study. Courses are entirely asynchronous, can be accessed at any time, and have been vetted for relevance by Economics, Computer Science, and Information Studies departments.
The business analytics curriculum is co-sponsored by SAS. Students benefit from access to SAS products and materials through Teradata University Network.
Students have the opportunity to benefit from our experienced and knowledgeable faculty.
Optional electives are available for three additional credits.
Request More Information
REQUIRED COURSES (3 CREDIT HOURS EACH)
- ISM-645: Principles of Predictive Analytics
- ISM-646: Visualizing Data to Design Strategy
- ISM-647: Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence Applications for Business
ELECTIVE COURSES (3 CREDIT HOURS EACH)
Three credit hours from the following or other approved courses. Please note, these courses must be taken online.
- ISM-665: Principles of Cyber Security
- ISM-666: Blockchains and Cryptography
- ISM-667: Global Cyber Threat Analysis
- ISM-670: IT Disruptive Innovation Management
- ISM-671: Organizing Data for Analytics
- ISM-672: App Design and Programming
- ISM-673: Designing Secure Computer and IoT Networks for Business
- ISM-677: Information Systems Management
- ISM-678: Project Management for Dynamic Environments
- SCM-650: Principles of Supply Chain Management
- SCM-651: Analytics for Logistics and Distribution Management
- SCM-652: Strategic Cost, Procurement, and Supply Chain Finance
Tuition & Fees
These estimated program costs include tuition and fees based on the 2021-2022 Graduate Tuition and Fee Schedule and do not include the cost of textbooks or student health insurance. Visit csh.uncg.edu for more detailed information. Tuition and fees vary depending on the program track pursued and the number of credit hours taken each semester.
|Estimated Program Cost||Per Credit Hour|
|Assumes 12 credit hours of part-time study for 1 year.|
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited institution
- One official transcript from all previous academic institutions
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Online application and $65 fee
- TOEFL/IELTS for non-native English speakers
Need some help? Download the Bryan School Application Guide.
International students should reference the Graduate School’s International Application Guide for transcript and language proficiency details.
Be sure to submit your application by the following deadlines.
- Fall Admission
- June 15
- Spring Admission
- November 15
- Summer Admission
- April 1
If you still have questions regarding our Business Analytics Graduate Certificate please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.