Learn to manage in a cross-cultural environment
This online program is designed for professionals who work with multinational or international companies who would like to gain advanced knowledge in managing in a cross-cultural environment. Upon completion of this program, you would be prepared to lead, manage, and create an effective strategy for a multinational or international company.
Certificate coursework completed with a GPA of 3.2 or higher can be transferred to the MS in International Business program if completed within 5 years.
Request More Information
REQUIRED COURSES (3 CREDIT HOURS EACH)
- BUS 614: Leadership in the International Environment
- BUS 615: Global Business
- BUS 617: International Strategy
ELECTIVE COURSES (3 CREDIT HOURS EACH)
Choose one from the following courses
- BUS 616: International Business Negotiations
- BUS 618: International Collaboration Project I
- BUS 622: Cross-Cultural Management
- BUS 695: Special Topics in International Business
- MBA 717: Innovation
- MBA 745: Experience Business Abroad
Tuition & Fees
These estimated program costs include tuition and fees based on the 2022-2023 Graduate Tuition and Fee Schedule and do not include the cost of textbooks or student health insurance. Visit csh.uncg.edu for more detailed information. Tuition and fees vary depending on the program track pursued and the number of credit hours taken each semester.
|Estimated Program Cost||Per Credit Hour|
|Assumes 12 credit hours of part-time study for 1 year.|
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited institution
- One official transcript from all previous academic institutions
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Online application and $65 fee
- TOEFL/IELTS for non-native English speakers
Need some help? Download the Bryan School Application Guide.
International students should reference the Graduate School’s International Application Guide for transcript and language proficiency details.
Be sure to submit your application by the following deadline:
- Fall Admission
- July 1
If you still have questions regarding our Graduate Certificate in Global Leadership and Strategy, please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.