Gain high demand, state-of-the-art knowledge
This kind of experience and expertise is in high demand at top organizations in the apparel industry. The post-baccalaureate certificate in Retail Merchandising Management offers the coursework that prospective employers look for when seeking leaders in this area of management. It is also a great way to advance your career within a short period of time. Better yet, the certificate is offered online to fit seamlessly with your professional schedule and other responsibilities.
All coursework is also transferable to the MS in Retail Studies program, and successful completion of this certificate can waive the GRE requirement for the MS in Retail Studies program.
Request More Information
This certificate requires 12 credit hours of course credit and can be completed online in as little as one year.
REQUIRED COURSES (3 CREDIT HOURS EACH)
- CRS 620: Analysis of Apparel and Related Industries
- RCS 560: Advanced Retail Buying and Merchandising
- RCS 584: Advanced Retail Analysis
- RCS 662: Behavior of Softlines Consumers
Tuition & Fees
These estimated program costs include tuition and fees based on the 2021-2022 Graduate Tuition and Fee Schedule and do not include the cost of textbooks or student health insurance. Visit csh.uncg.edu for more detailed information. Tuition and fees vary depending on the program track pursued and the number of credit hours taken each semester.
|Estimated Program Cost||Per Credit Hour|
|Assumes 12 credit hours of part-time study for 1 year.|
- Official transcript confirming a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Statement of purpose highlighting career and educational goals
- Three letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores, taken within last 2 years (for international applicants)
- Completed application and $65 application fee
Be sure to submit your application by the following deadlines:
- Fall Admission
- June 15
- Spring Admission
- November 15
If you still have questions regarding our Graduate Certificate in Retail Merchandising Management, please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.