Advance Your Understanding of Technology and Its Application in the Business Environment
Designed for professionals from all industries, functional areas of business, and academic backgrounds
This online program is designed to provide you with state-of-the-art knowledge and skills in information technology. Upon completion of this program you will be prepared for the challenge of developing and managing an information system within an organization.
Gainful Employment Required Disclosure Information
Request More Information
- Official transcript confirming a bachelor’s degree (master’s degree for the Post-Graduate Certificate) from an accredited college or university
- TOEFL scores, taken within last 2 years (for international applicants)
- Statement of purpose highlighting career and educational goals
- Three letters of recommendation
- Completed Graduate School application and $65 application fee
Be sure to submit your application by the following deadlines.
- Fall Admission
- June 15th
- Spring Admission
- November 15th
- Summer Admission
- April 1st (limited)
Required Courses (3 credit hours each)
- ISM-671: Organizing Data for Analytics
- ISM-672: App Design and Programming
- ISM-673: Designing Secure Computer and IoT Networks for Business
Elective Courses (3 credit hours each)
You may choose from the following or other approved courses.
- ISM-645: Principles of Predictive Analytics
- ISM-670: IT Disruptive Innovation Management
- ISM-679: Special Topics in Information Systems
If you still have questions regarding our Information Technology Development Graduate Certificate please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.