Equip Yourself with the Valuable and In-Demand Skillset
If you work in or want to work in, supply chain, logistics, healthcare, distribution, manufacturing, transportation, or warehouse management, the Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Logistics and Transportation Management can be used in all of these industries and more.
The program is intended for professionals who want to gain relevant, state-of-the-art knowledge and skills within the value chain so as to enhance organizational performance. Professionals with a bachelor’s in any undergraduate academic discipline may apply.
Request More Information
- SCM-650: Principles of Supply Chain Management
- SCM-651: Analytics for Logistics and Distribution Management
- SCM-652: Strategic Cost, Procurement, and Supply Chain Finance
You may choose one from the following or other approved courses:
- ISM-645: Principles of Predictive Analytics
- ISM-646: Visualizing Data to Design Strategy
- ISM-647: Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence Applications for Business
- ISM-665: Principles of Cyber Security
- ISM-666: Blockchains and Cryptography
- ISM-667: Global Cyber Threat Analysis
- ISM-670: IT Disruptive Innovation Management
- ISM-671: Organizing Data for Analytics
- ISM-672: App Design and Programming
- ISM-673: Designing Secure Computer and IoT Networks for Business
- ISM-677: Information Systems Management
- ISM-678: Project Management for Dynamic Environments
- Official transcript confirming a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- TOEFL scores, taken within last 2 years (for international applicants)
- Statement of purpose highlighting career and educational goals
- Three letters of recommendation
- Completed Graduate School application and $65 application fee
Be sure to submit your application by the following deadlines.
- Fall Admission
- June 15
- Spring Admission
- November 15
- Summer Admission
- April 1 (limited)
Average Cost of Tuition & Fees
Out of NC
Out of State
For information on tuition and fees, go to UNCG Online website. Be sure to scroll down for information on in-state, out-of-state, and military tuition rates. Please note: online students will not be assessed an orientation fee. However, the Bryan School assess a differential tuition fee for its graduate programs. The differential tuition averages $200 per credit hour.Gainful Employment Required Disclosure Information
I was hopeful that the Supply Chain & Logistics Management certificate would provide me with a competitive edge in the marketplace and that is precisely what occurred. The professors are experienced and have been “in the trenches” of business. Best of all, the curriculum has truly enabled me to better relate to my existing and prospective clients’ needs. I recommend the program to supply chain professionals who wish to distinguish their companies and themselves.
Curt V. Minaya
As an inventory manager working for a global company in a competitive environment, it is important for me to understand the far reach of our supply chain. The Supply Chain and Logistics Management Certificate program at UNCG offered a broad spectrum of topics, many of which I could apply directly to my position at Volvo. The faculty all had working experience in this field, which added value to the coursework. Because this is a Graduate Certificate program, I found that many of the students had practical work experiences they could share which also enhanced the learning experience. A student can gain a lot of supply chain and logistics knowledge in a relatively short period of time by completing this certificate program.
The Supply Chain & Logistics Management certificate at the Bryan School has provided great insight for my future career in supply chain. The faculty is extremely knowledgeable about what it takes to succeed because they have all worked in the supply chain field.The networking opportunities are also strong because many students are currently working in the area of supply chain management. I plan to stay in the Piedmont Triad area and the UNCG program offers vast opportunities to find a quality job in this area.
Having worked with International companies such as IKEA and Hafele America where I had cutting edge practical supply chain management experience, this certificate has given me the theoretical knowledge and depth that I was missing. The broad (academic, consultant, small business owner, IT-manager, CPO) and varied (US and international) background of the professors, reflected the reality of the working world and made for incredibly enriching and fun “give and take” courses. This has equipped me to make a solid supply chain management contribution at any organization I will work for in the future, large or small, domestic or international.
If you still have questions regarding our Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.