Applications are accepted at any time during the year and admission decisions are made on a rolling basis. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and satisfy all general admission requirements of the UNCG’s Graduate School. Applicants completing their undergraduate degrees may apply for admission in their senior year.
Applications are considered complete and will be reviewed by the program committee for an admission decision once all of the following documents are received by The Graduate School:
- Completed application and application fee
- Official transcript from an accredited college or university indicating baccalaureate degree
- Official GMAT* or GRE Score
- Personal Statement**
- Three letters of recommendation
- TOEFL (or equivalent) for non-native English speakers
Please note – weaker performance in one area may be offset by particularly strong performance in another area. Students entering our program during the 2016-17 academic year had an average GMAT of 565 and average GPA of 3.43. Official transcripts and any original documents should be submitted to The Graduate School at email@example.com or mailed to:The Graduate School
University of North Carolina Greensboro
241 Mossman Building
1202 Spring Garden Street
Greensboro, NC 27412
* The GMAT or GRE scores are accepted. The GMAT is waived for Beta Gamma Sigma inductees with a 3.25 GPA in accounting; students with a CPA license; students with an approved graduate degree from a program that required an entrance exam; or students accepted into our Accelerated BS to MS Program
** Personal statement should be approximately 1-2 pages providing background information, reasons the applicant is interested in the program, and how the program will help you reach your career goals.
Be sure to submit and complete your application in full before the deadline.
- Fall Semester
- June 15th
May 15th for international applicants
- Spring Semester
- November 15th
September 15th for international applicants
- Summer Semester
- April 1st
February 15th for international applicants
Need some help?