How to apply
To apply, all you need to do is complete the application and include:
- GRE scores Waiver Available
- Three (3) letters of support
- Personal statement.
- Transcript(s) from your undergraduate institution(s)
Be sure to submit your application by the following deadlines.
- Fall Admission
- June 15th
- Spring Admission
- November 15th
The GRE requirement will be waived for applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Prior graduate degree in a closely-related field from a regionally-accredited institution
- Membership in the Beta Gamma Sigma honor society
- Admission into the BS to MS in Retail Studies program
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.25 and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant industry experience (as decided by the Department graduate faculty on a case by case basis).
Craft the Perfect Personal Statement
Unsure about what to include in your personal statement? This document is an important part of your graduate school application.
To Whom It May Concern
Need assistance with letters of recommendation? Let’s break this down: Who do I ask? How do they submit?