How to apply
To apply, all you need to do is complete the application and include:
- GRE scores Waiver Available
- Three (3) letters of support
- A statement of interest
- Transcript(s) from your undergraduate institution(s)
The GRE requirement will be waived for applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Prior graduate degree in a closely-related field from a regionally-accredited institution
- Membership in the Beta Gamma Sigma honor society
- Admission into the BS to MS in Consumer, Apparel, and Retail Studies program
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.25 and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant industry experience (as decided by the Department graduate faculty on a case by case basis).
Be sure to submit your application by the following deadlines.
- Fall Admission
- June 15th
- Spring Admission
- November 15th