How to apply
To apply, all you need to do is complete the application and include:
- GRE scores Waiver Available
- Three (3) letters of support
- Personal statement
- Transcript(s) from your undergraduate institution(s)
Be sure to submit and complete your application in full before the deadline.
- Fall Admission
- June 15th
- Spring Admission
- November 15th
Request More Information
The GRE requirement will be waived for applicants who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Prior graduate degree in a closely-related field from an institution accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Higher Learning Commission (HLC), Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE), Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU), Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), or WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
- Membership in the Beta Gamma Sigma honor society.
- Admission into the BS to MS in Retail Studies program.
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.25 and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant industry experience (as decided by the Department graduate faculty on a case by case basis).
To request a GRE waiver, contact Dr. Tu Watchravesringkan via email prior to submitting your application.
Craft the Perfect Personal Statement
Unsure about what to include in your personal statement? This document is an important part of your graduate school application.
To Whom It May Concern
Need assistance with letters of recommendation? Let’s break this down: Who do I ask? How do they submit?
If you still have questions regarding our MS in Retail Studies program please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.