Be sure to submit and complete your application in full before the deadline.
- Fall Semester: March 1 (Priority Deadline), June 15 (Final Deadline)
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited institution
- One official transcript from all previous academic institutions
- Completion of a college-level algebra course
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Online application and $65 fee
- TOEFL (minimum: 79) or IELTS (minimum: 6.5) for non-native English speakers
Students entering our program typically have a GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
For information on international admissions requirements, please visit the Graduate School’s website. Please note that transcripts must be in English.
Request More Information
Craft the Perfect Personal Statement
Unsure about what to include in your personal statement? This document is an important part of your graduate school application.
To Whom It May Concern
Need assistance with letters of recommendation? Let’s break this down: Who do I ask? How do they submit?
If you still have questions regarding our MS in International Business program please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.