Be sure to submit and complete your application in full before the deadline.
- Fall Semester: March 1 (Priority Deadline), June 15 (Final Deadline)
Submit your complete online application (including all supporting documents) by the priority deadline to receive:
- Priority consideration for scholarship and financial aid opportunities,
- Advanced access to graduate program advising and course selection, and
- An invitation to In-Person & Virtual Accepted Student Receptions
Request More Information
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited institution
- One official transcript from all previous academic institutions
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Online application and $65 fee
- TOEFL (minimum: 79) or IELTS (minimum: 6.5) for non-native English speakers
Students entering our program typically have a GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
If you still have questions regarding our MS in International Business program please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.