Start Your Journey Here
The MBA Early Career Professional Program is designed specifically for individuals with limited or no professional experience, the day program is a full-time journey toward specialized knowledge and first-class career possibilities.
The structure of the day program also makes it a good match for career changers. The program is carefully designed to move you from ideas to action in a relevant and logical manner. Enrolled full-time students progress from a fairly structured set of assessments to tiered courses designed to jump-start your learning. Working alongside fellow students, you’ll learn business fundamentals and progress to developing the communication, analytical, and managerial skills so highly sought in the marketplace.
- You’ll learn to be an exceptional problem solver. And while the job market can go up and down, problem solvers are always valued by many employers in many fields.
- Our program and Bryan Career Services have enabled students to get into their chosen career fields nearly 100% of the time, according to a recent survey.
- On average, our Early Career Professional Program graduates say they get promoted faster. When you compare their salary increase to our low tuition cost, it creates one of the best returns on your investment.
- We bring to life real-world problem solving through 100% student participation in hands-on experiences, including internships and faculty-led consulting projects.
- You’ll develop valuable connections through internships and our extensive alumni network.
- Focus your studies on any of the following: Finance, Information Technology, Marketing, Supply Chain Management or Business Analytics
|2018 Class profile|
|Entering class size||31|
|Average work experience||3 years, 3 months|
What will the UNCG MBA Early Career Professional Program do for me?
You’ll find yourself better equipped to meet the increasing demands on managers in a globally competitive environment. You will have developed relevant conceptual frameworks and the complementary technical skills necessary for effective decision-making. Ultimately, you will be a better thinker, team member, problem solver, and communicator.
We welcome applications from students with little or no work experience and with undergraduate degrees in any area of study (not just business!). The UNCG MBA encourages students to develop focus areas and concentrations in your own personal area of interest. Concentrations are offered in Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, or Supply Chain & Logistics Management.
Options also exist to pursue interest areas outside the regular MBA curriculum and even outside the Bryan School if this helps you meet your personal career goals.Learn more
Taking business across borders
The professors have been absolutely wonderful. I didn’t expect to make connections like that. In Finland, students typically don’t have the opportunity to get to know their professors on this level. At the Bryan School, I had relationships with nearly all of my professors as an undergraduate.
Experiencing the UNCG MBA
One of the most interesting things was the holistic curriculum the program offered, as it intentionally ties the disciplines together to allow broader, more complete viewpoints to be formed. Moreover, the advantage of a small class is that you develop strong, lasting relationships with your peers. Our class was filled with intelligent and dynamic students who each came with a different background and set of experiences to share. I have learned a great deal from my classmates; they have helped to crystallize the in-class and extracurricular learning that will forever represent my experience in the Bryan MBA program.
A tremendous value
The Bryan MBA is a tremendous value for the education received. Students learn practical and technical skills while in the program and the price of tuition is excellent for the skills learned. My investment in getting my Bryan MBA is well worth the costs.