Join nearly 3,000 successful MBA Alumni
We’ve designed the MBA Experienced Professional Program as an interactive dialogue between yourself, your instructors, and your student colleagues. This cooperative venture was created to produce wise leaders with the judgment required to compete successfully in today’s complex and global business environment.
The Bryan School has been providing professionals with advanced business education for over forty years, and there are nearly 3,000 successful alumni of the program. No matter what your individual needs, goals, or timeline, your UNCG MBA will feel like a custom fit. Our schedule of evening classes allows you to enroll in as many as two required courses per semester, with the flexibility to begin studies in either the fall or spring semester.
Request More Information
Ranked #3 Greatest Resources for Minority Students
The Princeton Review, 2020
Career-minded people like you are choosing UNCG because:
- We’ve designed this program specifically to help you learn problem-solving skills that make an impact within your current organization – even before you graduate.
- Our dedicated graduate career and professional development specialist serves as your personal career coach and can help you: define your vision; build your network and personal brand; and achieve your career goals.
- As the Triad’s largest business school, recruiters know that they can find top talent at the Bryan School.
- Our capstone consulting project is led by experienced executive mentors, providing you with significant real-world experience and a coach committed to your success.
Customize your graduate experience
Add an optional concentration in Business Analytics, Finance, Information Technology, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Cyber Security, or International Business.
Hear from our alumni
Alex Moore and Ryan Burkett met as MBA students. Today, they’re the full-time principals of Stratagon, an integrated marketing agency with offices in Charlotte and Greensboro.
Learn about their unexpected journey into entrepreneurship and their advice to prospective and current students.
From our recent graduates:
Skills For Today
“The Bryan School MBA program challenged me to learn a variety of new skill sets which apply to today’s business environment. We had the opportunity to apply our learned skills to multiple projects which took place beyond the walls of the Bryan building and impacted the local business community. Witnessing our MBA skills successfully translate to the business environment served as a confidence booster and was sincerely gratifying. “
“The professors can truly make or break a program in my eyes, and this program does not disappoint in this area. The relationships I began with several of the professors and staff and still keep up with regularly have been invaluable.”
Average Class Profile
Plan of Study
|Credit Hours||# of Courses|
|Capstone Consulting Course
Benefits for Military-Affiliated Students
UNCG has been named both Best for Vets and a Military Friendly School. We’re a Yellow Ribbon Program participant, and are proud to offer a variety of benefits for veterans, active-duty military, and military-affiliated students, such as:
- Online application fee waiver for active-duty service members
- In-state tuition for out-of-state students (in accordance with the Veterans Choice Act)
- Credit for relevant military service/training
- Tutoring assistance
For more information on UNCG Military-Affiliated services and benefits, visit veterans.uncg.edu.
If you still have questions regarding our MBA – Experienced Professional program please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.