For professionals seeking the flexibility of an online education, the UNCG Online MBA offers quality, convenience, and community. The UNCG Online MBA is comprised of 42 credit hours with no prerequisite courses, and students will receive personalized support from faculty and staff. In addition, a wide range of team projects will allow students to forge connections with peers and expand their professional network.
The Bryan School has been providing professionals with advanced business education for over forty years, and there are nearly 3,000 successful alumni of the MBA program. No matter what your individual needs, goals, or timeline, your UNCG MBA will feel like a custom fit.
Request More Information
Career-minded people like you are choosing UNCG because:
- We’ve designed this program specifically to help you learn problem-solving skills that make an impact within your current organization – even before you graduate.
- Our dedicated graduate career and professional development specialist serves as your personal career coach and can help you: define your vision; build your network and personal brand; and achieve your career goals.
- As the Triad’s largest business school, recruiters know that they can find top talent at the Bryan School.
- Our capstone consulting project is led by experienced executive mentors, providing you with significant real-world experience and a coach committed to your success.
- Immediately apply what you learn in the classroom on the job.
Customize your graduate experience
Add an optional concentration in Business Analytics, Finance, Information Technology, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Cyber Security, or International Business.
Plan of Study
|Credit Hours||# of Courses|
|Capstone Consulting Course
If you still have questions regarding our MBA – Online program please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.