Required Core Courses
The UNCG Online MBA Program is comprised of 42 credit hours with no prerequisite courses. You can enter in either the Fall or Spring semester and work toward your UNCG MBA year-round by also taking courses in the summer.
- MBA 701 Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making
- MBA 702 Financial and Managerial Accounting
- MBA 703 Economic Policies and Impact on Global Outcomes
- MBA 706 Marketing Management
- MBA 707 Financial Management
- MBA 708 Operations for Competitive Advantage
- MBA 712 Strategic Management
- MBA 716 Leadership and Sustainable Business
- MBA 717 Technology and Innovation
- MBA 718 Global Business in Practice
- MBA 741 Creating and Sustaining Competitive Advantage
Elective and Concentration Options
The MBA program features nine to twelve hours of elective credit for you to focus on your area of interest. A minimum of nine credit hours of electives is required for the evening program. Nine credit hours are also required for concentrations. Certificates can be completed in twelve credit hours.
Choose from electives in Conflict Resolution, Consumer Apparel, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Gerontology, Global Business, Information Technology, Marketing and Nonprofit Management.
*Other courses may count towards concentrations as approved by the MBA Program Director.
- ISM 665 Principles of Cyber Security
- ISM 666 Blockchains and Cryptography
- ISM 670 IT Driven Disruptive Innovation Management
- ISM 677 Information Systems Management