Applications are accepted at any time during the year and admission decisions are made on a rolling basis. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and satisfy all general admission requirements of the UNCG’s Graduate School. Applicants completing their undergraduate degrees may apply for admission in their senior year.
Be sure to submit and complete your application in full before the deadline.
- Fall Semester: June 15 (May 15 for international applicants)
- Spring Semester: November 15 (September 15 for international applicants)
- Summer Semester: April 1 (February 15 for international applicants)
Applications are considered complete and will be reviewed by the program committee for an admission decision once all of the following documents are received by The Graduate School:
- Completed application and application fee
- Official transcript from an accredited college or university indicating baccalaureate degree
- Official GMAT* or GRE Score
- Personal statement.
- Three letters of recommendation
- TOEFL (or equivalent) for non-native English speakers
Please note – weaker performance in one area may be offset by particularly strong performance in another area. Students entering our program during the 2017-18 academic year had an average GMAT of 565 and average GPA of 3.49.
* The GMAT or GRE scores are accepted. The GMAT is waived for Beta Gamma Sigma inductees with a 3.25 GPA in accounting; students with a CPA license; students with an approved graduate degree from a program that required an entrance exam; or students accepted into our Accelerated BS to MS Program
Uncertain if you’re ready for a graduate program? Try a class or two before formally applying to a program through the Bryan Prelude program. You’ll apply to study as a “Visiting Student”. Up to six hours of credit taken as a Prelude/Visiting Student may be accepted towards a master’s degree program, and up to three hours of credit may be accepted towards a graduate certificate.
Find complete details here: https://bryan.uncg.edu/programs/masters/list/prelude/
Craft the Perfect Personal Statement
Unsure about what to include in your personal statement? This document is an important part of your graduate school application.
To Whom It May Concern
Need assistance with letters of recommendation? Let’s break this down: Who do I ask? How do they submit?