Required Core Courses
The UNCG MSITM Program is comprised of 30-36 credit hours. You can enter in the Fall, Spring, or Summer term and work toward your degree year-round by also taking courses in the summer.
Basic Business Courses* – 6 Credit Hours
Core Courses – 12 Credit Hours
- ISM 671 Organizing Data for Analytics
- ISM 672 App Design and Programming
- ISM 673 Designing Secure Computer & IoT Networks for Business
- ISM 678 Project Management for Dynamic Environment (Capstone)
*Basic Business courses may be waived if equivalent courses were taken at undergraduate level or based on prior relevant work experience. Waivers are determined by the Program Director when a completed application is submitted.
Request More Information
Elective and Concentration Options
The MSITM program features 18 hours of elective credit for you to focus on your area of interest. Nine credit hours from a specific area are required to declare a particular concentration. Certificates can be completed in twelve credit hours.
- ISM 670 IT Driven Disruptive Innovation Management
- ISM 677 Information Systems Management
- ISM 696 Organizational Internship (1-3 credit hours)
- ISM 698 Project in Information Technology
Combine your MSITM with one of our many Graduate Certificates!
Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security
Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning
Graduate Certificate in IT Development
Graduate Certificate in IT Management
Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
If you still have questions regarding our MS in IT & Management Program please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.