Earn your master's degree in as little as one year!
In the Accelerated Master’s Program you can receive dual credit for graduate-level courses as an undergraduate student. Applicants are not required to take the GMAT or GRE for enrollment.
This program is open to UNC Greensboro undergraduate students pursuing a BS in Accounting who have:
- Junior standing or higher with a GPA of 3.5 or better
- An accounting GPA of 3.5 based on a minimum of nine credit hours of accounting classes at UNCG
- Grade of “B” or higher in ACC 318 – Intermediate Accounting I
- Earned at least 30 credit hours at UNCG
How It Works
Students admitted to the AMP may apply a maximum of six credit hours of graduate-level coursework towards completion of both the undergraduate and graduate degrees. To successfully apply credit hours, students must earn a grade of “B” (3.0) or better in the course and fulfill graduate-level requirements.
Courses Approved for MSA AMP:
- ACC 561: Government and Nonprofit Accounting
- ACC 621: Accounting Internship
- ACC 631: Advanced Auditing
- ACC 632: Principles of Fraud Examination
- ACC 638: Information Technology Auditing and Accounting Data Analytics
- ACC 642: Specialized Accounting Entities
- ACC 651: Introduction to Business Entity Taxation
- ACC 652: Taxation of Estates, Gifts, and Trusts
- ACC 688: Advanced Business Law