It’s Time to Suit Up
The Bryan School is partnering with JCPenney to host our 7th annual Suit Up event where Bryan School students have the opportunity to receive FREE* and deeply discounted suits. While this year’s event will look slightly different than previous years, the purpose remains the same: To help build your professional wardrobe without breaking the bank.
This year, we are excited to announce we will be back in person to help you find the professional outfit that best “suits” you! Please read below for more details.
* Sponsorship recipients receive a $250 gift card to be used on the purchase of a professional outfit at Suit Up. Sponsorship application information can be found at the bottom of this page.
What: Suit Up
When: February 19, 2023 from 6:00-9:00 PM
Who: Current Bryan School Majors Only
How: In the weeks leading up to the Suit Up, Bryan School students will receive multiple emails with more information about the event. These emails will include details about how to prepare for Suit Up, how to find your outfit sizes, and what to expect on the night of the event.
Why You Should Participate
As you transition from college to the real world, you will need business professional attire. Whether you need a suit for an interview, a career fair, an internship, or your first day on the job, this is a great opportunity to get a free or discounted suit that makes you exude confidence.
The discounts given during Suit Up are exclusive to Bryan School students and come at a higher percentage than the typical coupons you would find in an advertisement. Suit Up gives you the opportunity to maximize your spending on important items like suits, blouses, dress shirts, skirts, pants, belts, shoes, and more!
Want a Free Professional Outfit? Apply for a $250 Sponsorship!
Every year, our generous Bryan School sponsors provide a limited number of sponsorships to cover the cost of a full professional outfit ($250 value). They recognize the importance of being able to dress for success, and they want to make sure you are looking and feeling your best in professional situations! If you are interested in applying for a sponsorship, please view the requirements below:
- Applicants must be a (current) Bryan School major and be enrolled in courses for the spring 2023 semester
- Applicants with high financial need will be prioritized
- All applicants will be notified of sponsorship decisions by mid-to-late January
- Recipients must attend Suit Up on February 19, 2023 from 6-9 PM to receive their sponsorship funds, and all funds must be used on professional wear