Attend a Live Virtual Information Session
Virtual information sessions are a great way to learn more about Bryan School Master’s and Certificate programs. During these sessions attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with faculty and program leaders.
- Hear from current students
- Discover our degree offerings, specialized coursework, and flexible scheduling options.
- Learn about admissions requirements, financial aid, and scholarship options.
- Discuss application questions with admissions staff.
- And more!
Online information sessions are held regularly for all graduate programs.
*Interested students must register in advance and attend the event to receive an application fee waiver. The application fee waiver only applies to new applications. Refunds for prior applications are not available. Registered attendees will receive an access link prior to the event.