TOP OF OUR CLASS
The Bryan School of Business and Economics ranks among the top institutions worldwide, offering unparalleled academic programs.
PART-TIME MBA IN N.C.
Online bachelor’s in business in N.C.
U.S. News & World Report, 2024
On-campus mba in u.s. – greatest resources for minority students
Princeton Review, 2023
Bryan School Programs
Explore the diverse range of academic programs offered by The Bryan School of Business and Economics.
We develop the exceptional problem solvers that businesses want and communities need. On top of an innovative curriculum that offers hands-on projects, global experiences, and outreach in the community, we provide all of our students with robust professional development opportunities at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. From your first day of class to your first day on the job, your career is our business. Learn more about the wide range of resources and experiences available to our students.
Promoting research excellence and investing in faculty excellence are baked right into the Bryan School’s high-level priorities, alongside ensuring student success and increasing student access to excellence. Creating and disseminating knowledge about the theory and practice of business is at the very core of what we do. Our world-class faculty consistently publish unique, peer-reviwed articles in world-leading journals. Learn more about our programs that foster close interactions with students and faculty and provide opportunities for research collaboration.
- US News: UNCG Bryan School home to some of nation’s best online business programs
- UNCG Bryan School Dean McRae C. Banks announces retirement
- Accounting Student Awarded PCAOB Scholarship
- UNCG Bryan School professor honored with Lifetime Achievement Award for Entrepreneurship
- 7 Questions with a Spartan: AMP, MBA with Jadyn Koranteng
- NMGZ takes UNCG Bryan students on whirlwind trip to the Windy City