Graduate Certificate in Global Leadership and Strategy
Learn to manage in a cross-cultural environment
This online program is designed for professionals who work with multinational or international companies who would like to gain advanced knowledge in managing in a cross-cultural environment. Upon completion of this program, you would be prepared to lead, manage, and create an effective strategy for a multinational or international company.
Download a Factsheet
Certificate coursework completed with a GPA of 3.2 or higher can be transferred to the MS in International Business program if completed within 5 years.
3 credit hours each
- MBA 716: Leadership
- BUS 615: Global Business
- BUS 617: International Strategy
You may choose 3 credit hours from the following or other approved courses:
- BUS 618: International Collaboration Project I
- BUS 622: Cross-Cultural Management
- BUS 628: Global Sustainability Management
- BUS 695: Special Topics in International Business
- MBA 717: Innovation
- MBA 745: Experience Business Abroad
- MBA 750: Negotiations for Management
The Graduate Certificate in Global Leadership and Strategy program welcomes a variety of applicants, whether they come to us with years of professional experience or have just recently earned an undergraduate degree — business or otherwise.
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited institution
- For U.S. degrees, one official transcript from all previous academic institutions.
- For international degrees, a course-by-course evaluation from a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES®) service, showing proof of U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency, credit hours and GPA.
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Online application and $65 fee
- Evidence of English language proficiency (for non-native English speakers)
Need some help?
Download the Bryan School Application Guide.
International students should reference the Graduate School’s Application Guide for transcript and language proficiency details.
Estimated Program Costs
These estimated program costs include tuition and fees based on the 2023-2024 Graduate Tuition and Fee Schedule and do not include the cost of housing, textbooks, or student health insurance. Visit csh.uncg.edu for more detailed information. Tuition and fees vary depending on the program track pursued and the number of credit hours taken each semester.
|Estimated Program Cost
|Per Credit Hour
|Assumes 12 credit hours of part-time study for 1 year.
The Outside-of-NC rate applies to students located outside of the state taking online classes. The Out-of-State rate applies to students taking classes while located within the state, but are not residents of NC (determined by the Residency Determination Service).
- Upon completion of this program, you will be prepared to lead, manage, and create an effective strategy for a multinational or international company.
- This program prepares you for global leadership in a variety of areas, including opportunities in: business development, consulting, international relations, law, management, politics, and strategy and operations.
Meet Our Graduate Ambassadors
Graduate Student Ambassadors participate weekly in Bryan School graduate connection events and serve to represent the School’s six master’s programs.
UNCG has been named both Best for Vets and a Military Friendly School. We’re a Yellow Ribbon Program participant, and are proud to offer a variety of benefits for veterans, active-duty military, and military-affiliated students, such as:
- Online application fee waiver for active-duty service members
- In-state tuition for out-of-state students (in accordance with the Veterans Choice Act)
- Credit for relevant military service/training
- Tutoring assistance
For more information on UNCG Military-Affiliated services and benefits, visit military.uncg.edu.
COME CHAT WITH US!
If you still have questions regarding one of our graduate certificate programs please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.