Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Analytics
Equip yourself with state-of-the-art knowledge and skills
Advance your expertise in Supply Chain Analytics (SCA) systems and learn how they are leveraged in today’s ever-changing business landscape.
The Supply Chain Analytics graduate certificate is designed to get students to build an integrative and process-oriented understanding of SCA systems within distributed and global organizations. The curriculum offers theories and concepts in SCA as well as hands-on experience in tools like SAP. It will explore state-of-the-art methods in the successful integration of SCA systems into enterprise architectures.
This online program is designed for professionals from all industries, functional areas of business, and academic backgrounds.
Download a Factsheet
All coursework is transferable to the MS in IT & Management program.
3 credit hours each
- ISM-635: Principles of Enterprise Resource Planning using SAP
- SCM-650: Principles of Supply Chain Management
- SCM-651: Analytics for Logistics and Distribution Management
You may choose 3 credit hours from the following or other approved courses:
- ISM-645: Principles of Predictive Analytics
- ISM-646: Visualizing Data to Design Strategy
The Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Analytics program welcomes a variety of applicants, whether they come to us with years of professional experience or have just recently earned an undergraduate degree — business or otherwise.
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited institution
- For U.S. degrees, one official transcript from all previous academic institutions.
- For international degrees, a course-by-course evaluation from a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES®) service, showing proof of U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency, credit hours and GPA.
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Online application and $65 fee
- Evidence of English language proficiency (for non-native English speakers)
Need some help?
Download the Bryan School Application Guide.
International students should reference the Graduate School’s Application Guide for transcript and language proficiency details.
Estimated Program Costs
These estimated program costs include tuition and fees based on the 2023-2024 Graduate Tuition and Fee Schedule and do not include the cost of housing, textbooks, or student health insurance. Visit csh.uncg.edu for more detailed information. Tuition and fees vary depending on the program track pursued and the number of credit hours taken each semester.
|Estimated Program Cost
|Per Credit Hour
|Assumes 12 credit hours of part-time study for 1 year.
The Outside-of-NC rate applies to students located outside of the state taking online classes. The Out-of-State rate applies to students taking classes while located within the state, but are not residents of NC (determined by the Residency Determination Service).
Training in SCA systems can be applied in a range of industries and careers. Positions in this field include:
- Inventory and Supply Planning Analyst
- Commercial Operations Manager
- Enterprise Solutions Consultant
The median pay for an SCA consultant is $104,000 and the 10-year job growth is 21.9%, according to Money.com.
Meet Our Graduate Ambassadors
Graduate Student Ambassadors participate weekly in Bryan School graduate connection events and serve to represent the School’s six master’s programs.
UNCG has been named both Best for Vets and a Military Friendly School. We’re a Yellow Ribbon Program participant, and are proud to offer a variety of benefits for veterans, active-duty military, and military-affiliated students, such as:
- Online application fee waiver for active-duty service members
- In-state tuition for out-of-state students (in accordance with the Veterans Choice Act)
- Credit for relevant military service/training
- Tutoring assistance
For more information on UNCG Military-Affiliated services and benefits, visit military.uncg.edu.
COME CHAT WITH US!
If you still have questions regarding one of our graduate certificate programs please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.