International Business Major
Unlock Global Business Opportunities
In an increasingly global world, understanding the global aspects of business is of utmost importance. International business majors learn how to analyze the international environment, understand different cultures, and conduct business across countries.
The program requires experiences and competencies in areas such as a foreign language and study abroad that are not required in other business programs. International business majors are sought after by local companies aiming at international markets, multinational corporations, government agencies, and non-governmental organizations.
A wide range of career options, from international trade and logistics to international HR and marketing
Learn about different business cultures and practices around the world
Ready to begin?
Find your Way here.
General Program of Study
|# of Courses
|Bryan School Pre-Admission
|Bryan Common Business Core
|Total Credit Hours to Graduate
Required courses include:
- MGT-301: Introduction to International Business
- MGT-302: Operations and Environments in Foreign Jurisdictions
- MGT-304: Advanced Issues in International Business
A bachelor’s degree in International Business gives you a competitive edge in the job market.
Many employers are looking for candidates with international business skills and experience, and a degree in international business can help you demonstrate that you have these qualities.
A degree in International Business includes a broad curriculum that covers various aspects of global business strategy, economics, HR, marketing, entrepreneurship, and finance, further broadening your job opportunities in the private sector, governmental agencies, and NGOs, such as:
- Export Manager
- International Trade Specialist
- International Marketing Manager
- International Business Analysis
- International Training and Development
- Expatriation Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- International Business Development Manager
- International Project Manager
- International Sales Specialist
- International Human Resources Manager
- International Policy Analyst
- International Operations Manager
- International Buseiness Consultant
Interested in a Master’s degree?
Complete your BS in Business Administration and MS in International Business in as little as 5 years through our Accelerated Master’s Program and greatly enhance both employment and earning potential!
UNCG has been named both Best for Vets and a Military Friendly School. We’re a Yellow Ribbon Program participant, and are proud to offer a variety of benefits for veterans, active-duty military, and military-affiliated students, such as:
- Online application fee waiver for active-duty service members
- In-state tuition for out-of-state students (in accordance with the Veterans Choice Act)
- Credit for relevant military service/training
- Tutoring assistance
For more information on UNCG Military-Affiliated services and benefits, visit military.uncg.edu.