Register as an Alumni Ambassador
Our Bryan School alumni volunteers have been consistently serving the Bryan School for years. In all areas across the school, their passion, time and energy can be felt through their classroom involvement, business connections, mentorship and more.
If you haven’t joined your fellow alumni in serving, consider some of the many opportunities below.
Become a UNCG Alumni Volunteer Today!
Alumni Ambassador Volunteer Opportunities
Business & Employer Partnerships
- Provide real-world consulting projects for students
- Speak to students about your business and future opportunities
- Learn more about the Bryan School’s North Carolina Sales Institute
- Share job or internship opportunities on UNCG Handshake
- Refer a business organization to our Business Partner program
Student Career & Professional Development
- Assist with mock interviews
- Apply for the MBA Mentorship program
- Speak to current students via classroom presentations (virtually or in-person)
- Micro-mentoring for undergrad students: provide students with targeted career info through informational interviews, industry connections, and growth opportunities
Graduate Student Recruitment
- Speak at graduate program recruitment events (hosted virtually or in-person)
- Respond to questions via email from students accepted to our graduate programs
- Provide information and photo for future consideration in “Featured Alumni” opportunities
Bryan School Marketing
- Submit an essay or guest blog post about your Bryan School graduate program experience
- Get interviewed for a story on our website, start by sharing your updates with us.
- Like or follow the Bryan School on social media and share our stories on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Posting a photo or video of the Bryan School? Tag us on social media and use #BryanSchool
- Rate and review us on Google, U.S. News, Indeed, or Niche
The Bryan School Alumni Association
- Apply to join Bryan School Alumni Association board of directors (application required)
- Join Bryan School Alumni Association board committee – Fundraising
- Join Bryan School Alumni Association board committee – Alumni Outreach
- Join Bryan School Alumni Association board committee – Events
- Volunteer at large scale in person events (when safe to do so)