Bachelor’s to mba
ACcelerated Masters Program
On Campus and Online Options
A decision that will pay dividends
Finish your master’s degree in as little as 18 months by receiving dual credit for graduate-level courses as an undergraduate student.
The Accelerated MBA Program allows qualified students pursuing one of the following degrees to begin accumulating credits toward completion of the MBA degree while still enrolled as an undergraduate:
- Bachelor of Arts in Sustainable Tourism and Hospitality
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
Benefits for Bryan School undergraduate students include:
- No GRE or GMAT entrance exam required.
- Application fee waiver ($65 value).
- Dual credit for graduate coursework completed as an undergraduate student.
Download a Factsheet
Bryan School undergraduate students admitted to the MBA program as accelerated students may apply up to nine credit hours of graduate-level coursework toward completion of both the undergraduate and graduate degrees. To successfully apply credit hours, students must earn a grade of 3.0 (“B”) or better in each course and fulfill graduate-level requirements. Approved dual-credit courses include:
- MGT 301 – Introduction to International Business
- MKT 320 – Principles of Marketing
- BUS 328 – Organizational Leadership
- BUS 615 – Global Business (Fall)
- MBA 706 – Marketing Management (Spring)
- MBA 716 – Leadership (Fall)
- Currently enrolled Bryan School undergraduate student with a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Applicants must have earned at least 60 credit hours, with 30 credit hours earned at UNCG
Be sure to submit your application by the following deadlines.
Your Next Steps
- Speak with an undergraduate advisor to determine how graduate coursework can meet the requirements of your undergraduate degree. Approved graduate coursework taken as an undergraduate student can count towards both your Bachelor’s degree and the Master of Business Administration degree.
- Meet with the MBA AMP program advisor to discuss the program, review graduate coursework options, and determine your target enrollment term.
- Work with a graduate program recruiter to prepare and submit the online graduate program application.
- Once admitted to the program, you can begin registering for approved graduate-level coursework.
To maximize the program benefits, complete steps 1-4 as early as the second semester of your sophomore year.
Meet Our Graduate Ambassadors
Graduate Student Ambassadors participate weekly in Bryan School graduate connection events and serve to represent the School’s six master’s programs.
UNCG has been named both Best for Vets and a Military Friendly School. We’re a Yellow Ribbon Program participant, and are proud to offer a variety of benefits for veterans, active-duty military, and military-affiliated students, such as:
- Online application fee waiver for active-duty service members
- In-state tuition for out-of-state students (in accordance with the Veterans Choice Act)
- Credit for relevant military service/training
- Tutoring assistance
For more information on UNCG Military-Affiliated services and benefits, visit military.uncg.edu.
COME CHAT WITH US!
If you still have questions regarding our accelerated master’s program please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.