Bachelor’s to MS In IT and Management
Accelerated Masters Program
On Campus and Online Options
Earn your master’s in as little as one year!
Qualified UNC Greensboro undergraduate students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Supply Chain Management can apply to the Accelerated Master’s Program (AMP) and receive the following benefits:
- No GRE or GMAT entrance exam is required.
- Application fee waiver ($65 value).
- Dual credit for graduate coursework completed as an undergraduate student.
- Currently enrolled Bryan School undergraduate student with a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Applicants must have earned at least 60 credit hours, with 30 credit hours earned at UNCG.
Download a Factsheet
- ISM 201 – Essentials of Cyber Security
- ISM 218 – Database Systems
- ISM 324 – Secure Network Systems
- ISM 402 – Supply Chain Management
- ISM 425 – Business Analytics
- SCM 304 – Managing/Organizing Projects
- SCM 432 – Supply Chain Management Project
- ISM 665 – Principles of Cyber Security
- ISM 671 – Organizing Data for Analytics
- ISM 673 – Designing Secure Networks and IoT for Business
- SCM 650 – Principles of Supply Chain Management
- ISM 646 – Visualizing Data to Design Strategy
- SCM 678 – Project Management for Dynamic Environments
- SCM 652 – Strategic Cost, Procurement & Supply Chain Finance
Your Next Steps
- Speak with an undergraduate advisor to determine how graduate coursework can meet the requirements of your undergraduate degree. Approved graduate coursework taken as an undergraduate student can count towards both your Bachelor’s degree and the Master of Science in IT & Management degree.
- Meet with the MSITM AMP program advisor to discuss the program, review graduate coursework options, and determine your target enrollment term.
- Work with a graduate program recruiter to prepare and submit the online graduate program application.
- Once admitted to the program, you can begin registering for approved graduate-level coursework.
To maximize the program benefits, complete steps 1-4 as early as the second semester of your sophomore year.
Meet Our Graduate Ambassadors
Graduate Student Ambassadors participate weekly in Bryan School graduate connection events and serve to represent the School’s six master’s programs.
UNCG has been named both Best for Vets and a Military Friendly School. We’re a Yellow Ribbon Program participant, and are proud to offer a variety of benefits for veterans, active-duty military, and military-affiliated students, such as:
- Online application fee waiver for active-duty service members
- In-state tuition for out-of-state students (in accordance with the Veterans Choice Act)
- Credit for relevant military service/training
- Tutoring assistance
For more information on UNCG Military-Affiliated services and benefits, visit military.uncg.edu.
COME CHAT WITH US!
If you still have questions regarding our accelerated master’s program please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.