Equip yourself with state-of-the-art knowledge and skills
Advance your expertise in Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems and learn how they are leveraged in today’s ever-changing business landscape.
The Enterprise Resource Planning graduate certificate is designed to get students to build an integrative and process-oriented understanding of ERP systems within distributed and global organizations. The curriculum offers theories and concepts in ERP as well as hands-on experience in tools like SAP. It will explore state-of-the-art methods in the successful integration of ERP systems into enterprise architectures.
This online program is designed for professionals from all industries, functional areas of business, and academic backgrounds.
Request More Information
REQUIRED COURSES (3 CREDIT HOURS EACH)
- ISM-635: Principles of Enterprise Resource Planning using SAP
- SCM-650: Principles of Supply Chain Management
- SCM-651: Analytics for Logistics and Distribution Management
ELECTIVE COURSES (3 CREDIT HOURS EACH)
You may choose 3 credit hours from the following or other approved courses.
- ISM-645: Principles of Predictive Analytics
- ISM-646: Visualizing Data to Design Strategy
- ISM-647: Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence Applications for Business
- ISM-665: Principles of Cyber Security
- ISM-666: Blockchains and Cryptography
- ISM-667: Global Cyber Threat Analysis
- ISM-670: IT Disruptive Innovation Management
- ISM-671: Organizing Data for Analytics
- ISM-672: App Design and Programming
- ISM-673: Designing Secure Computer and IoT Networks for Business
- ISM-677: Information Systems Management
- ISM-678: Project Management for Dynamic Environments
- SCM-652: Strategic Cost, Procurement, and Supply Chain Finance
Average Cost of Tuition & Fees
Out of NC
Out of State
For information on tuition and fees, visit the UNCG Cashier’s website. Please note: online students will not be assessed an orientation fee. However, the Bryan School assesses a differential tuition fee for its graduate programs. The differential tuition averages $200 per credit hour.Learn More about Financial Aid for Graduate Programs
- Official transcript confirming a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Statement of purpose highlighting career and educational goals
- Three letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores, taken within last 2 years (for international applicants)
- Completed application and $65 application fee
Be sure to submit your application by the following deadlines.
- Fall Admission
- June 15
- Spring Admission
- November 15
- Summer Admission
- April 1 (limited)
If you still have questions regarding our Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.