Advance Your Understanding of Technology and Its Application in the Business Environment
Designed for professionals from all industries, functional areas of business, and academic backgrounds
This online program is designed to provide you with state-of-the-art knowledge and skills in information technology. Upon completion of this program you will be prepared for the challenge of developing and managing an information system within an organization.
All coursework is transferrable to the MS in IT & Management program.
Request More Information
- ISM-670: IT Disruptive Innovation Management (3 credit hours)
- ISM-677: Information Systems Management (3 credit hours)
- ISM-678: Project Management for Dynamic Environments* (3 credit hours)
|*Upon completion of ISM-678, students can apply for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), and after earning the minimum project management hours, students can also apply for the Project Management Professional (PMP).|
You may choose one from the following or other approved courses:
- ISM-671: Organizing Data for Analytics (3 credit hours)
- ISM-672: App Design and Programming (3 credit hours)
- ISM-673: Designing Secure Computer and IoT Networks for Business (3 credit hours)
Tuition & Fees
These estimated program costs include tuition and fees based on the 2022-2023 Graduate Tuition and Fee Schedule and do not include the cost of textbooks or student health insurance. Visit csh.uncg.edu for more detailed information. Tuition and fees vary depending on the program track pursued and the number of credit hours taken each semester.
|Estimated Program Cost||Per Credit Hour|
|Assumes 12 credit hours of part-time study for 1 year.|
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited institution
- One official transcript from all previous academic institutions
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Online application and $65 fee
- TOEFL/IELTS for non-native English speakers
Need some help? Download the Bryan School Application Guide.
International students should reference the Graduate School’s International Application Guide for transcript and language proficiency details.
Be sure to submit your application by the following deadlines.
- Fall Admission
- June 15
- Spring Admission
- November 15
- Summer Admission
- April 1 (limited)
If you still have questions regarding our Information Technology Management Graduate Certificate please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.