Advance Your Understanding of Technology and Its Application in the Business Environment
Designed for professionals from all industries, functional areas of business, and academic backgrounds
This online program is designed to provide you with state-of-the-art knowledge and skills in information technology. Upon completion of this program you will be prepared for the challenge of developing and managing an information system within an organization.
Request More Information
- ISM-670: IT Disruptive Innovation Management (3 credit hours)
- ISM-677: Information Systems Management (3 credit hours)
- ISM-678: Project Management for Dynamic Environments (3 credit hours)
You may choose one from the following or other approved courses:
- ISM-671: Organizing Data for Analytics (3 credit hours)
- ISM-672: App Design and Programming (3 credit hours)
- ISM-673: Designing Secure Computer and IoT Networks for Business (3 credit hours)
Average Cost of Tuition & Fees
Out of NC
Out of State
For information on tuition and fees, go to UNCG Online website. Be sure to scroll down for information on in-state, out-of-state, and military tuition rates. Please note: online students will not be assessed an orientation fee. However, the Bryan School assess a differential tuition fee for its graduate programs. The differential tuition averages $200 per credit hour.
- Official transcript confirming a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- TOEFL scores, taken within last 2 years (for international applicants)
- Statement of purpose highlighting career and educational goals
- Three letters of recommendation
- Completed Graduate School application and $65 application fee
Be sure to submit your application by the following deadlines.
- Fall Admission
- June 15
- Spring Admission
- November 15
- Summer Admission
- April 1 (limited)
If you still have questions regarding our Information Technology Management Graduate Certificate please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.