Advance your understanding of technology and its application in the business environment
Designed for professionals from all industries, functional areas of business, and academic backgrounds
This online program is designed to provide you with state-of-the-art knowledge and skills in information technology. Upon completion of this program you will be prepared for the challenge of developing and managing an information system within an organization.
ISM-670: IT Disruptive Innovation Management (3 credit hours)
ISM-677: Information Systems Management (3 credit hours)
ISM-678: Project Management for Dynamic Environments (3 credit hours)
You may choose from the following or other approved courses.
ISM-671: Organizing Data for Analytics (3 credit hours)
ISM-672: App Design and Programming (3 credit hours)
ISM-673: Designing Secure Computer and IoT Networks for Business (3 credit hours)
Have a question?
- Official transcript confirming a bachelor’s degree (master’s degree for the Post-Graduate Certificate) from an accredited college or university
- TOEFL scores, taken within last 2 years (for international applicants)
- Statement of purpose highlighting career and educational goals
- Three letters of recommendation
- Completed Graduate School application and $65 application fee
Be sure to submit your application by the following deadlines.
- Fall Admission
- June 15th
May 15th for international students
- Spring Admission
- November 15th
September 15th for international students
- Summer Admission
- April 1st (limited)
February 15th for international students