Graduate Certificate in Cloud Computing And Security Analytics
Empower Your Career with Cloud Computing & Security Analytics Expertise
Take your professional journey to new heights with a Graduate Certificate in Cloud Computing & Security Analytics from UNC Greensboro’s Bryan School of Business and Economics. This intensive 12-credit-hour program is offered online part-time, allowing students to seamlessly integrate learning into your their busy schedules. Gain invaluable insights into the latest advancements in cloud computing and security analytics, essential for thriving in today’s digital ecosystem. Apply industry-leading strategies and best practices learned in our program to fortify cybersecurity measures and optimize cloud-based operations within your organization. Seize opportunities for career advancement and enhance your earning potential with this specialized pathway to expertise. Additionally, this certificate is stackable, and can be applied towards the future pursuit of an advanced degree such as our MS in I.T. and Management.
Download a Factsheet
This certificate requires 12 credit hours of course credit and can be completed online in as little as one year.
All courses are 3 credit hours each.
All coursework is transferable to the MS in IT & Management program.
3 credit hours
- ISM-638: Cloud Computing & Security Analytics
- ISM-645: Principles of Predictive Analytics
- ISM-673: Designing Secure Computer and IoT Networks for Business
You may choose 1 course (3 credit hours) from the following or other approved courses:
- ISM-646: Visualizing Data to Design Strategy
- ISM-667: Global Cyber Threat Analysis
- ISM-671: Organizing Data for Analytics
The Graduate Certificate in Cloud Computing & Security Analytics program welcomes a variety of applicants, whether they come to us with years of professional experience or have just recently earned an undergraduate degree — business or otherwise.
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited institution
- For U.S. degrees, one official transcript from all previous academic institutions.
- For international degrees, a course-by-course evaluation from a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES®) service, showing proof of U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency, credit hours and GPA.
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Online application and $65 fee
- Evidence of English language proficiency (for non-native English speakers)
Need some help?
Download the Bryan School Application Guide.
International students should reference the Graduate School’s Application Guide for transcript and language proficiency details.
Estimated Program Costs
These estimated program costs include tuition and fees based on the 2023-2024 Graduate Tuition and Fee Schedule and do not include the cost of housing, textbooks, or student health insurance. Visit csh.uncg.edu for more detailed information. Tuition and fees vary depending on the program track pursued and the number of credit hours taken each semester.
|Estimated Program Cost
|Per Credit Hour
|Assumes 12 credit hours of part-time study for 1 year.
The Outside-of-NC rate applies to students located outside of the state taking online classes. The Out-of-State rate applies to students taking classes while located within the state, but are not residents of NC (determined by the Residency Determination Service).
Meet Our Graduate Ambassadors
Graduate Student Ambassadors participate weekly in Bryan School graduate connection events and serve to represent the School’s six master’s programs.
UNCG has been named both Best for Vets and a Military Friendly School. We’re a Yellow Ribbon Program participant, and are proud to offer a variety of benefits for veterans, active-duty military, and military-affiliated students, such as:
- Online application fee waiver for active-duty service members
- In-state tuition for out-of-state students (in accordance with the Veterans Choice Act)
- Credit for relevant military service/training
- Tutoring assistance
For more information on UNCG Military-Affiliated services and benefits, visit military.uncg.edu.
COME CHAT WITH US!
If you still have questions regarding one of our graduate certificate programs please reach out to our graduate recruitment team by phone or email. You may also schedule a time to meet with one of our recruiters or attend one of our upcoming information sessions.